Federal - Financial Senior Analyst
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Diego, CA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Federal Financial Senior Analyst will serve as a member of the Functional Team and will support the client's audit readiness goals through a variety of workstreams. The team member will be required to gain a working knowledge of finance business processes, internal controls, and financial management systems in support of our clients' efforts to produce auditable financial statements.
On a daily basis, Federal Financial Senior Analyst will be expected to:
- Provide recommendations to improve the financial management infrastructure and environment
- Interact with the client and users around specific work efforts and deliverables
- Be able to understand the client's financial operations for specific business processes
- Document and update business processes and standard operating procedures
- Develop test plans to test the accountability and effectiveness of controls within various business segments
- Perform data analysis and provide high level leadership metrics
- Document findings and recommendations to remediate finance and accounting issues
- Assist the Functional Team and client on Asset Management Assessments and Inspections
- Develop ways to improve audit response time and accuracy across the ForceRun and operate communications both internally with Functional Team and with the client
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top