Federal - Financial Reporting Manager
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Financial Reporting Manager will become part of a high performing team, with opportunities to engage in a variety of finance and accounting tasks.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Preparation of financial statements for Accenture Federal Services in Deltek Costpoint, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture
- Consolidation of AFS results into SAP, Accenture's financial system
- Review and submission of all financial accounting deliverables provided to Accenture to support Accenture's externally filed financial statements
- Ensure compliance with AFS policies, US GAAP, and Federal cost compliance rules.
- Support internal and external audits
- Review of monthly contract revenue results to ensure appropriate revenue recognition
- Document and monitor internal controls
- Assist with special projects, as required
- Management responsibilities include reviewing work and setting priorities and goals, ensuring that the team is being developed; this includes providing regular feedback and annual reviews
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top