Federal - Federal Human Capital Manager
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington D.C.
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
Federal HR Subject Matter Expert Manager provide Federal HR knowledge and expertise to operationalize the strategic direction and imperatives of the Federal Human Capital clients. To support the organization and build out capabilities required to support the client's mission, business and human capital strategies.
A professional at this position level within Accenture Federal Services has the following responsibilities:
- Implements solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a government client and/or within Accenture, which implementing or influencing decision on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture Federal Services
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top