Federal - ERP Business Improvement Analyst
Great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The SW Business Improvement Analyst is responsible for working closely with the logistics and asset management leadership as well as functional end users in support of a recent PeopleSoft Implementation. The Logistics System Analyst will operate in a support function assisting clients from multiple directorates. The position will also include requirements gathering and business process redesign as new system enhancements are identified and pushed into the production environment.
- One to five years' experience with supporting the implementation of a large ERP (PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- At least one year of taking ERP information and writing requirements or end-user references
- Two or more years proven efficient use of MS Office Suite products
- Experience working within Military / Government environment
- Logistics background
- An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
- Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
- Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
- Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- US Citizenship Required.
Back to top