Federal - Entry Level Test System Analyst
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Operations and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
The Testing Engineering System New Associate performs planning and execution of end-to-end client-based testing including Product test, Production Test, Schools Testing, and Intersystem Testing (IST).
Overall Responsibilities include:
- Planning and executing test scripts
- Developing functional knowledge in system applications
- Developing deep skills in testing mechanics
- Creating detailed test scripts using approved requirements, design, testing standards, and data input
- Coordinating with the Development teams' Functional and Programmer analysts in the validation of requirements and design while creating the Test Plan and Scripts
- Submitting scripts to peer and supervisor review process and presenting scripts to FSA for approval before execution
- Identifying data required for execution
- Logging any deviations from script steps during execution to support proper QA and client review
- Working with development teams to resolve design issues discovered during testing phases
- Communicating software issues to the development teams
- Coordinating environment usage and job scheduling with other test team members
- Remain focused upon continuous improvement of the testing process through the use of automation tools, training, and quality/peer reviews
- Continue to develop own industry, functional, technical, and administrative skills
Role Specific Responsibilities:
- Executes test scripts from detailed steps and scenarios
- Follows defined defect management process
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top