Federal - Entry Level SAP Tech Basis Analyst
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
AFS Technology powers our clients by building highly differentiated new business models and applications services, creating new experiences and driving the use of New IT, including Digital technologies, Cloud, Intelligent Automation, Liquid Delivery, Liquid Workforce and Agile methodologies. This team helps solve the most complex technology challenges for our clients, creating custom-designed solutions using leading edge technologies and integrating our Technology Platforms with our clients' operations. We leverage alliances with top technology providers in the industry—including SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, salesforce.com, Cisco, IBM, and HP—and harness emerging technologies in the AFS Digital Studio and Accenture Labs to help our clients invent new technology solutions to achieve real business results.
The San Antonio Innovation & Technology Delivery Center (SADC) is part of the Accenture's US Delivery Center organization, which is comprised of six delivery centers that create client value through innovative technology solutions primarily focused in Application Outsourcing, ERP solutions, Information Management Services, and Net Centric solutions.
Our SADC employees can expect to:
- work with cutting edge technology
- deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- receive continuous training and career development
The position for SAP Archiving Analyst would be responsible for building, supporting, and enhancing the Technical landscape for the Archiving and Records Management solution. They will execute against project plans and assist with day-to-day operational processes within the organization, ensuring that archiving processes and requirements are met.
- Work with members of different teams to address and resolve any issues or problems.
- Ability to work collaboratively across project teams
- Ability to plan and organize work and deliverables.
- Proven ability to work independently
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill
- Must display professionalism and confidence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Excellent business acumen and industry acumen
- Work with senior team members for assisting with SAP installations, patches refreshes, backups
- Trouble-shoot SAP system
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top