Federal - Entry Level SAP ABAP Developer Associate
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Operations and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
This position will work with clients and the implementation team to design and build configuration and design custom development objects. Position will be involved in all aspects of solution testing including test script development and execution and error correction. Role is involved in maintenance, enhancement and development work of complex modules and those that interface with other applications and should have a range of skills and knowledge of SAP. This role will be required to participate in some pager/on-call support.
- Analyze, design, and test enhancements to SAP modules.
- Work with clients and implementation team to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications.
- Design system specifications and interfaces for SAP components.
- Design SAP components to functional standards.
- Provide support toward installation of SAP application releases into production.
- Participate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs.
- Execute all required process steps as defined in our methodologies.
- Create operational documentation for the SAP application.
- Provide SAP application support within one of Project sub-teams.
- Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status.
- Organize and prepare work effectively to facilitate proactive resolution of problems.
- Continuously develop industry knowledge and associated skills.
- Identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the SAP application.
- Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members and executives on and across the project team.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top