Federal - Entry Level Client Financial Management Analyst
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
Professionals in our Corporate Functions run and manage Accenture's internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling us to provide the capabilities and expertise that clients need to help them become high-performance businesses.
Client Financial Management (CFM) acts as the CFO for our AFS portfolios, client accounts and contracts. CFM's primary activities include accurate forecasting and reporting, cash flow optimization, and GAAP, regulatory & contract compliance, including the execution of internal controls. CFM professionals are aligned to client teams and are accountable for integrating business interests of both the client teams and the AFS Finance organization. Through its activities, CFM connects all of the corporate functions to the client and project teams.
The Client Financial Management Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Completing standard MTD/QTD financial and operational processes
- Assisting with project level forecast management activities; typically includes gathering and inputting forecasts into TM1, evaluating forecasts against pricing and previous versions, and developing materials to articulate findings to PMO and other stakeholders
- Preparing accruals for vendor goods or services received when invoices have not yet posted in Costpoint
- Reviewing monthly project results to ensure accurate cost postings and revenue recognition
- Supporting processes to record adjusting entries
- Assisting with review of Open Billing Detail and understanding of working capital balances
- For CFM Operations Team: supporting completion of standard financial processes through centralized reporting, schedule management, internal controls guidance, and knowledge sharing
- Ensuring the quality and integrity of project financial records
- Obtaining pricing and FTA documents from the Pricing/CDTS team, operationalize the initial forecasts in TM1, and book sales
- Providing input to the project charge number structure, and executing workforce authorizations
- Coordinating with PMO and various corporate functions to monitor funding of subcontractor purchase orders, review accuracy of prime contract modifications, track invoicing, etc.
- Assisting with validation of indirect rate change impacts on project financials
- Supporting and executing ad hoc management requests as they relate to the forecasting process
- Executing internal controls, U.S. GAAP, contract and Federal compliance requirements to ensure full compliance and appropriate revenue recognition
- Developing awareness of key AFS policies, procedures and reference documents
- Assisting with balance sheet accountability, including tracking of lease commitments and hardware/software costs
- Contributing to the CFM organization
- Participating in CFM meetings and training sessions
- Identifying and participating in opportunities to continuously improve training, methodologies, tools and skills
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top