Federal - Enterprise Architecture Consultant
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA / Washington DC
Travel: Significant Travel in the DC Metro Area Required
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
A Consultant in Accenture Federal Services works within an engagement team and is responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
- Understand and apply relevant architectural frameworks: FEAF, DoDAF, Zachman, TOGAF
- Work on projects that deliver business, data, services, and technology architectural views
- Work on various EA Segments, such as Human Resources, Financial Management, Intelligence Analysis, etc.
- Work on EA Governance activities, to include communication and change activities
- Work on-site to assist clients to manage large-scale technology and business transformation initiatives through the use of EA
- Collaboratively define the future state architectures for clients. Ensure the client's architecture is actionable, and not shelf-ware by implementing the latest thought leadership in business and information architecture
- Innovate and design EA solutions that can be packaged for reuse for other clients
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top