Federal - Enterprise Architecture Consultant
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
A Consultant in Accenture Federal Services works within an engagement team and is responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
- Understand, apply, and document relevant architectural frameworks: DoDAF, Zachman, FEAF, TOGAF.
- Work on projects that maintain business, data, services, and technology architectural views.
- Maintain various EA Segments.
- Work on EA Governance activities, to include communication and change activities.
- Work on-site to assist clients to deliver large-scale technology and business transformation initiatives through the use of EA tools such as ERWIN, SAFYR, System Architect (SA).
- Document EA solutions that can be packaged for reuse for other clients.
+ Basic qualifications
- US Citizen (no dual citizenship).
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- 6 or more years of experience in distributed computing architecture.
- Experience in web application development, legacy systems integration, object oriented analysis and design, n-tier and client server architectures, and database proficiency.
- 4+ years of experience with procurement, supply chain management, manufacturing, sales, and marketing.
- 4+ years of expereience with client management and working in large implementation projects, and business consulting experience.
- Must be LOCAL to Mechanicsburg, PA area.
- Master's Degree in technology or related field is beneficial.
- FEAC and/or TOGAF certified.
- DoDAF/DI2E/JARM experience.
- US Federal Government IT experience.
- Strong experience working with clients (e.g. strong relationships, influence over direction), either as an external consultant or an internal client/customer supporting role.
- Experience translating the end state business and technology models into architectural blueprints including recommendation of third party components and definition of required custom components.
- Experience identifying gaps in existing client skill base and developing documentation to include job descriptions for key architectural positions, skill requirements and required certifications for roles/positions, inventory of required competencies by job description/role, and an inventory of required technical skills by job description/role.
- ITIL Foundation certification.
- PMP certification
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top