Federal - Drupal Developer
- Washington, DC
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, helping clients solve their most critical challenges through the latest technological solutions. Every day, we imagine the impossible and enjoy the thrill of making it happen. We use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. And we give every member of our team personalized chances to grow, from informal training sessions to courses and certifications to keep your tech smarts sharp.
An inventor and a problem-solver.Entrepreneurial and future-focused, you're able to use new technologies to create unique solutions. You can pick up a small piece and know how it fits into the big picture. And you're a team player, so working with others to get the best results comes naturally to you.
- Translate website designs and business requirements into scalable, maintainable technology solutions
- Showcase your technical expertise in front end theming, site building, or backend development in the Drupal framework
- Follow development best practices and Agile processes, such as unit testing code and participating in code reviews
Here's what you need:
- Minimum 3 years' experience implementing web systems, leading teams of developers
- Minimum 2 years' experience developing applications using Drupal (i.e. site building or backend development)
- Experience working in Agile development processes (SCRUM, Kanban), standard SDLC, or CMMI compliant projects
- Experience with software code management tools (Git, SVN)
- Proficiency with the LAMP stack
- US Citizenship
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Locations DC,DC - Washington
Back to top