Federal - DevOps Engineer Consultant
Organization: Accenture Federal / Advance Technology & Architecture
Location: Arlington, VA / Washington, DC
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers an exciting career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
Advanced Technology & Architecture professionals are responsible for delivering technology innovation and providing the backbone of our systems integration business. In this role, you will have a primary skill focus on translating a business need into a robust and integrated technology solution.
DevOps Engineer Consultant will provide guidance and help design, configure, implement, maintain and monitor systems that in turn support development continuous delivery systems for major government agencies. The Engineer will interact with the client, AFS teams, and supporting contractors in a dynamic environment, defining and delivering DevOps capabilities, and will have ample opportunity to learn new capabilities and have an immediate impact.
- Design, develop maintain, and troubleshoot automated change management, build/deployment, code quality assurance, and unit/functional/integration test systems
- Work to continuously improve speed, efficiency and scalability of the build and test systems
- Work across project teams to ensure continuous operation of build and test systems
- Automate wherever feasible
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships and communication channels with development, test, and operations teams
- Actively seek opportunities to implement improvements to internal team processes
- Contribute to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the agency's system development life cycle
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top