Federal - DevOps Engineer ++
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Reston, VA and/or Chantilly, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
- Educate and support software engineers on DevOps tools, processes and best practices.
- Configures and maintains DevOps tools in an AWS cloud environment.
- Automates DevOps processes and tools using tool configuration/settings, Linux/shell scripting, and workflow processing.
- Assists software engineering teams with implementing DevOps tools such as Github, Nexus/Artifactory, Jenkins and others to achieve to Continuous Integration and Deployment, and automated Testing.
- Creates scripts to automate DevOps tools and contributes to our job library.
- Secures environments in accordance with client security requirements.
- Makes recommendations on DevOps tools and configurations based on unique customer requirements.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top