Federal - Dev Ops Specialist
- Washington, DC
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Reston, VA
Accenture Federal Services, bringing togethercommercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential forour federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplinesto solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We'll giveyou numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keepyour tech smarts sharp.
The System Administrator will:
• Design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement software
• Troubleshoot production problems related to software applications
• Resolve problems with software and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
• Learn new technologies/coding solutions/algorithms and share what you learn with your teammates
• Collaborate closely with fellow Scrum team members to produce the best product possible for our customer
• Support internal clients on a daily basis and with a sense of urgency
• Be responsible for supporting Windows and Linux environments
• Be responsible for patching, setting up accounts, and facilitating onboarding with account requests with the customer
• Be involved with Scripting of daily systems checks
• Gain experience in Cloud, AWS, and other trending technologies
Here's what you need:
• Proficient in Linux systems administration OR custom application development (e.g. java, .NET)
• US Citizenship required; dual citizens not eligible
Bonus points if you have:
• Experience using/developing with AWS services
• AWS certifications
• DevOps tools including GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, Selenium, etc.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
DC,DC - Washington
Back to top