Federal - Deputy SAP IMWM Lead
- Florham Park, NJ
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Picatinny Arsenal
Proudly dedicated to serving the federal government. As a U.S. based subsidiary of Accenture, we serve every cabinet-level department and the 30 largest federal organizations with wide ranging missions. we bring the New to life using design thinking and agile development methodologies. We love partnering with clients, serving up unparalleled results, and having fun while we do it. And we give every member of our team personalized chances to grow. A great day for us? Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry.
The Deputy SAP IMWM Lead will support the SAP IMWM Lead by planning and manage system-wide analysis regarding the allocation of enterprise application functions. Manages analysis of system design in coordination with designers, architects, developers, and business analysts. Oversees analysis for software development, hardware configuration, and system reliability, maintainability, and availability.
The Lead will apply industry best practices using a knowledge base to create conceptual business models and to identify relevant issues and considerations in selecting application software packages. Generate functional area strategies for enhanced IT operations in a cross-functional area mode throughout the organization. Participate in account strategy sessions, strategic assessments and design reviews to validate enterprise approach and associated work products, such as ERP implementations coordinating the resolution of highly complex problems and tasks.
- The day-to-day health and production support of a SAP enterprise system. Production support includes resolution of daily issues, monitoring of the system and working directly with functional analysts. The lead will proactively investigate methods to improve existing processes.
- Escalation and management of issues and solution approach to the client and Accenture leadership supporting the overall application functions.
- Client satisfaction in area of responsibility and against service level agreement, and ensures achievement of key performance indicators/project milestones.
- Managing status and keeping stakeholders apprised; identifying, assessing and resolving issues.
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
- Two years project lifecycle experience
- Experience with IM (goods receipts, goods issues, physical inventory, internal goods movements, batch and serial number management), WM (warehouse structure, handling units, delivery management, internal goods movements, transfer orders, posting changes), and MM (batch, serial number and shelf life management) modules
- EWM experience (goods receipts, goods issues, physical inventory, internal goods movements, batch and serial number management, delivery management, queue processing)
- Experience with interfaces using IDocs
- Integration knowledge of MM, ACQ, FIN, SD, PS, QM and PP modules
- Development (debugging) experience
- Discrete manufacturing SAP experience
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- ASRS interface
- Data cleansing
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top