Federal - Data Scientist
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
She/he will enjoy working in fast paced environment with large-scale mission critical data, latest machine learning technologies, and the ability to turn ideas into actionable products with our federal client. Individuals in this role are expected to be working directly with customers, have passion for solving complex problems, work independently and collaboratively.
- Explore client data holdings to establish relationships and identify connections across disparate systems.
- Determine statistically significant patterns in data and identify measurements that have no statistical validity.
- Develop statistical models to predict relevant results.
- Design and execute experiments to compare the performance of different systems.
- Develop forecasting models.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum 1 year - Experience with SQL
- Strong statistical knowledge in these areas: descriptive statistics, inferential statistics, regression and correlation analysis
- Expert with logistic regression, decision tree, time-series techniques, and other statistical techniques.
- Minimum 1 year - Experience with R, Scala, Java, and/or Python
- Experience with machine learning software, such as Python Scikit, TensorFlow, and/or Spark MLLib
- Must have Bachelor's Degree in data science, statistics, applied mathematics, or related field
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top