Federal - Data Management Team Lead
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company that helps clients transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes. We serve every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and health to make a difference for the people they employ, serve, and protect.
The Data Management Lead will manage data quality and data governance for a large system. The DM Lead will service customers in updating and providing data across Supply, FI and HR areas using tools like Business Objects Data Service, MASS updates, LSMW's, Business Intelligence reports and open hubs. Oversea Interface monitoring and error handling team to ensure accurate and complete transfer of data and maintain auditability. Manage audit remediation activities related to data and interfaces. Manage Enterprise Architecture team to maintain and update multiple business and technical models and products. lead implementation of ERWIN and SAFYR applications to modernize model creation and management.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage Task Order Scope, Schedule, Issues, Risks, Resources, Quality, and Delivery Requirements.
- Coordinate across Task Orders, Organizations, and Stakeholders.
- Support Leadership and Transition Mentoring/Knowledge Transfer.
- Manage Solution integration across all Sustainment Support Team and business functions.
- Solution estimating, scheduling, and delivery management.
- Daily Client Leadership communication and consulting.
- Program-level priority analysis and planning.
- Delivery status and SLA reporting to Client Leadership.
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks for Client Leadership Review.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top