Federal - Data Management Team Lead
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Data Management Lead will manage data quality and data governance for a large system. The DM Lead will service customers in updating and providing data across Supply, FI and HR areas using tools like Business Objects Data Service, MASS updates, LSMW's, Business Intelligence reports and open hubs. Oversea Interface monitoring and error handling team to ensure accurate and complete transfer of data and maintain auditability. Manage audit remediation activities related to data and interfaces. Manage Enterprise Architecture team to maintain and update multiple business and technical models and products. lead implementation of ERWIN and SAFYR applications to modernize model creation and management.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage Task Order Scope, Schedule, Issues, Risks, Resources, Quality, and Delivery Requirements.
- Coordinate across Task Orders, Organizations, and Stakeholders.
- Support Leadership and Transition Mentoring/Knowledge Transfer.
- Manage Solution integration across all Sustainment Support Team and business functions.
- Solution estimating, scheduling, and delivery management.
- Daily Client Leadership communication and consulting.
- Program-level priority analysis and planning.
- Delivery status and SLA reporting to Client Leadership.
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks for Client Leadership Review.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top