Federal - Data Analytics Consultant
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company that helps clients transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes. We serve every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and health to make a difference for the people they employ, serve, and protect.
As a Data Analytics Consultant, you will work closely with client Project Lead to plan and execute data studies and analysis.
- Apply advanced analytical processes to the planning, design, and implementation of complex finance, procurement, and logistics data with a focus on developing the strategic use of the data and improve program effectiveness to support sound business decisions
- Build data models to manage and manipulate data sets including defining variables, performing calculations and summarizations, and data visualizations
- Define detailed criteria for analytics and making authoritative recommendations using study results
- Develop and implement a wide range of new and innovative quantitative methods for modeling and forecasting
- Define/validate data requirements and analytical techniques
- Prepare executive briefings to support decision making
- Apply analytical, technical, and writing skills to support facilitation, analysis, modeling, and documentation tasks
- Design and implement an analytics community of practice for the client
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 year s of consulting/data reporting analytics experience with analytical software and scripting/programming languages (e.g. SAS, SPSS, R, Python, WebFocus) and data visualization platforms (e.g., Microsoft PowerBI, Microstrategy, Tableau)
- 3 years of experience in math/statistics/probability/data modeling background
- US Citizenship
- Experience in working in back office functions i.e. Finance, Logistics, and Procurement utilizing Momentum, Maximo, and Tririga
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top