Federal - Data Analytics Consultant
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Suitland, MD
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Data Analytics Consultant will be part of an Accenture team supporting a Department of Defense (DoD) Intelligence Community (IC) organization, and will be responsible for creating innovative storytelling visualizations that present data in an 'easy to read and comprehend manner'. The candidate will work closely with the client to develop and integrate dashboards containing data and metrics on financial, security, IT, and other business areas. The Consultant will be responsible for creating standardized data structures and basic visualizations to generate knowledge and inform investment and resourcing decisions at the tactical and strategic levels. This role requires an extensive amount of self-initiative and the ability to work independently. The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing Dashboards, Reports, and Infographics by leveraging Excel, SharePoint, Visual Basic (VBA), and Tableau.
- Developing Briefings to present strategic insights to Senior Client Leadership on metrics tied to various business areas, to include IT, Cyber Security, and Financial Management.
- Conducting qualitative and statistical analysis.
- Identifying trends and finding opportunities to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Standardizing data and metrics reporting across the client's enterprise
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top