Federal - Cyber Security Systems Engineer
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington D.C.
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
- Responsible for operations, maintenance, management, and oversight of IBM BigFix.
- Knowledge of the Windows registry, interaction of drivers within the OS, and unattended/silent installs of Windows operating systems.
- Deep understanding on relevance language used in IBM BigFix and Fixlets.
- Extensive troubleshooting skills in Linux, Windows, SQL server, and VMWare.
- Ability to document SOPs and general BigFix tasks.
- Ability to support additional cybersecurity tools to include Tenable Security Center, CounterACT, Splunk, and RSA Archer.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top