Federal - Cyber Security Perimeter Defense Analyst
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: St. Louis, MO
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Cyber Security Perimeter Defense Analyst is assigned to Cyber Security Operations Tier 3. Analysts assigned to the Tier 3 team perform the following responsibilities:
- Conduct forensic acquisition and analysis of cyber security incidents.
- Perform "Hunt Operations" actively searching for indicators of compromise.
- Provide information for the indicator database and assist with signature creation and tuning to ensure proper agency cyber defenses. -Work directly with system administrators to remediate systems to mitigate and/or prevent incidents of compromise.
- Actively work to reduce and mitigate findings from "Hunt Operations" or from other assessments and will report progress as requested by the Government.
- Under broad direction, operates and manages all aspects of Information Systems, data availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation.
- Implements and monitors security measures for communication systems, networks, and provide advice that systems and personnel adhere to established security standards and Governmental requirements for security on these systems.
- Develops and executes security policies, plans, and procedures; designs and implements data network security measures operates Network Intrusion Detection and Forensics.
- Conducts performance analysis of Information Systems security incidents.
- Develops Continuity of Operation (COOP)/Disaster Recovery (DR) plans and supports certification of Information Systems and Networks -Supervises operation of Electronic Key Management System, other information security duties, and Public Key Infrastructure.
- Operates Host Based Security System (HBSS), firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Intrusion Detection Systems, other point of presence security tools, Virtual Private Networks, and related security operations.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top