Federal - Customer Care Lead
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Alexandria, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
This role will be responsible for contributing to and driving development of the Functional Customer Care solution the Project. The team member will work across SAP Modules responsible for detailed development of all aspects related to the Client's business process(es) and/or activities, minding integration between activities and other sub-teams to ensure efficiency, integrity and best practice including (but not limited to):
- Managing Customer Care scope and work closely with the Government Client team to prioritize scope/schedule
- Development of ROM (Rough Order of Magnitude) Responses to scope in prioritized list of items
- Submission and management of CRs (Change Requests) based on the agreed upon scope
- Development of functional solution and application design, build, and test.
- Development of detailed business process designs and associated documentation
- Development of detailed configuration rationales and designs as well as system configuration build
- Design and documentation of RICEFW objects, test models and scripts, etc.
- Ensuring proper support of other IPTs (Tech and Change)
- Manage self, government counterpart(s) and, in some cases, assigned other Accenture resources
- Drive sign-off on the solution
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top