Federal - Controllership Initiatives & Operations Analyst
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The AFS Controllership organization includes accounts receivable, account payable, accounting and reporting, expense compliance, payroll and internal controls functions. The Controllership Initiatives & Operations Analyst will be responsible for supporting a wide range of initiatives and operations within the Controllership organization.
Some specific activities aligned to this role are expected to include the following:
- Assist with the tracking, reporting, communication, and resolution of Time & Expense non-compliance.
- Support suspense management activities, working with employees across the business and at all career levels.
- Support Special Processing timesheet adjustments and peer review activities.
- Support various month-end close activities.
- Assist in implementing new accounting procedures, documenting processes, and create training manuals.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top