Federal - Contract Associate Manager
- Chantilly, VA
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Chantilly, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, VA, San Antonio, TX, and St. Louis, MO. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
A Contract Associate Manager who will provide support to the Contract Management team or directly to the Client Engagement team to enable the administration of US Federal government contracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements. You are responsible for tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence and risks, and maintaining associated documentation.
- Participates in Contract Management and Project Management teams to support contract compliance
- Generates reports required to monitor contract compliance
- Responsible for the integrity of contract data in internal records management and financial systems
- Responsible for ensuring that where Contract Management is deployed, contract compliance is maintained, and issues resolved. If the contract is not complied with or issues are not resolved they must be promptly escalated to their Contract Management line manager
- Identifies contract management issues and proposes solutions for approval
- Provides negotiation support as required
- Independently works at smaller engagements or works within team at a large, complex engagement; may work within a service center administrative function
- Independently applies the contract management tools and techniques to assigned projects; including documentation and implementation of CM processes (e.g.,) Contract Awareness, Records Management, Change Control, Risk & Issues Management, Deliverables Management, Client Data Protection, and related compliance functions
- Supports training activities for Contract Management personnel
- Ability to act as a temporary back-up for a project Contract Manager
Here's what you need:
- U.S. Citizenship
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 4 years experience in the contract management field
- Understands and demonstrates basic US Federal contracting principles
- Demonstrates familiarity with FAR
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Bonus points if you have:
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
- Experience with Commercial Contracting
- Membership in the National Contract Management Association (NCMA) or International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM) or and professional certification
- Exudes professionalism and respect for others
- Able to apply sound business judgment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top