Federal - Configuration Management Lead
- Baltimore, MD
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Baltimore, MD
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We'll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The Configuration Management Lead:
- Identifying, controlling, status accounting and verification and audit of program baselines including plans, specifications, hardware and software
- Configurating management processes, ensuring that it is robust and based on best industry practices
- Establishing and coordinating the infrastructure task level Configuration Management program, processes and procedures according to program requirements and industry best practices
- Coordinating the receipt and traceability of changes throughout the baseline
- Tracking the review and delivery of infrastructure deliveries
- Maintaining control of the infrastructure task requirements
- Maintaining the implementation and migration backlog
- Maintaining supporting documentation as needed
- Applying a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Supporting change management at the organizational level
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- 6 years of Configuration Management and Project Documentation Management experience
- Experience to include one or more of the following:
- Reviewing updated Functional and Technical Specs, Business Process Procedure and Process Scenario specs
- Sending deficiency emails and follow-ups
- Updating CM repository spreadsheets
- CM process improvement
- Expert experience using SAP Solution Manager (SolMan) tool for managing documentation repository to include:
- Cleaning SolMan backlogs
- SolMan spec check-in/out and supporting other CM SolMan team members
- US Citizenship required
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
- Exposure to SAFe methodology
- DoD project experience
- CMII Certification
- Familiarity with Audit and Government FISMA Requirements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Back to top