Federal - Communications Senior Manager
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The AFS Communications program spans C-level communications and forums, employee engagement campaigns, and other strategic initiatives critical to our advancing our business and core values. This person will lead or collaborate with their peers across the AFS corporate functions and business—as well as the global Accenture business—to design and execute internal programs as well as the internal components of high-profile external programs. This position reports to the AFS Marketing and Communications lead.
The AFS Communications Lead is creative, innovative, passionate, and driven with purpose—as a storyteller, expert communications advisor, and strategic business partner. This person understands how our business works, how to engage our people, and what new approaches and technologies get to the heart of what matters to our leaders and our people. This person is collaborative and flexible, with a clear point of view and track record of success on high-impact strategic communications programs. The individual in this role must be a self-starter with strong executive presence and able to work collaboratively in a fast-moving, matrixed environment, with a commitment to delivering outcomes. Must possess deep communications expertise and be comfortable articulating an informed point of view, setting strategy, mobilizing virtual teams, and being hands-on with execution.
Design, create, build, and execute an annual and communications programs that efficiently deliver clear messages and motivate specific actions for a wide range of target audiences, levels, and locations through numerous digital, social, and physical channels.
- Collaborate with a diverse group of business and corporate function stakeholders across AFS, its subsidiaries, and global Accenture.
- Write, create, and edit different types of recurring and stand-alone communications—such as the weekly digest and emails
- Design and deliver short- and long-term campaigns that bring to life our commitment to innovation, entrepreneurship, and our core values—via videos, creative messages, resources, unique experiences, forums, and more.
- Develop and support C-level communications including messaging, talking points, presentations, speeches, town halls, meetings.
- Lead communications activities for critical initiatives such as acquisitions, issues management, and other high-profile efforts.
- Advise executives, internal teams, and individuals on communications needs and approaches.
- Establish and monitor impact via key performance metrics to measure and demonstrate the success in communications activities.
- Develop communications messages and themes to cascade internally and intersect with external-facing programs.
- Collaborate with AFS and Accenture Marketing colleagues on integrated marketing programs that bring together great content, media and social media engagement, and brand-building to advance our overall corporate reputation as a great place to be and advance thought leadership in key areas that matter to our clients and marketplace
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top