Federal - Cloud Solution Lead Architect
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA - Washington DC
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company that helps clients transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes. We serve every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and health to make a difference for the people they employ, serve, and protect.
The Cloud Solution Lead provides skills and experience related to cloud computing services and solutions in the Federal marketplace for programs/projects. He/She will work with programs to develop and enable/execute an overarching cloud strategy. He/She will help identify and coordinate resources requirements as necessary to plan and execute the cloud strategy. He/She will be responsible for having an acute knowledge of Accenture's cloud offerings and differentiators, supporting program/project teams as they shape and respond to business opportunities as well as deliver sold services. He/She will work with the customer's architecture and engineering division to recommend leading Cloud based architectures for Mission capabilities in each of the different security enclaves (unclassified and above). The proposed architecture will integrate into the existing customer cloud architectures leveraging common services and identifying unique cloud hosting requirements. He/She will also work with the customer to help define, implement, and sustain the cloud boundary across multiple domains and tenants.
- Hands on Experience Delivering IT programs
- Experience with cloud migration strategy and cloud application
- Experience in project management and detailed technical planning
- Hands on experience with one or more of the following: Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Azure, AWS.
- Experience with cloud service providers (Amazon, Azure, Google) and cloud operations
- Bachelors Degree
- Relevant cloud certifications such as Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect or AWS Cloud Practitioner
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven leadership and team management skills
- Must be able to develop deep client relationship and effectively manage and shape an opportunity independently
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Locations DC,DC - Washington,VA - Arlington
Back to top