Federal - Cloud Network Engineer
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a U.S. based subsidiary of Accenture combining bold ideas with proven Accenture commercial innovation, new technologies and mission experience to help our federal clients reach their full potential in the cloud. Using the power of Accenture, we are expanding cloud adoption and taking programs to the next level. We are changing the way the world works and lives. Are you ready to help and learn as much as you can to make a difference? We'll give you numerous opportunities from training sessions to courses and certifications that will keep your tech smarts sharp. Join us in making yourself and our country better.
The Cloud Network Engineer will perform the following:
- Review cloud strategy and virtual network architecture
- Work closely with infrastructure architects and engineers to gather system and network requirements
- Create scripts and templates for automatic provisioning of resources
- Design and build Cloud infrastructure foundation
- Monitor consumption of cloud resources, request fulfillment turnaround, application performance, and systems security posture
- Design and execute processes and standards for optimal use of cloud service provider offerings
- Identify standard cloud services offerings
- Support application migrations from on-premise datacenters to cloud data centers
- Maintain and troubleshoot any access or connectivity issues pertaining to the cloud environment
- Experience in Cloud operations and/or systems administration
- Experience working with site-to-site VPN architecture and operations
- Experience working core Internet routing protocols and services
- Experience with cloud migration
- Relevant cloud certifications such as Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect or AWS Cloud Practitioner
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with cloud solutions
- Experience working with F5 Load Balancer services and operations
- Experience working with Palo Alto virtual firewall and Panorama Central Support solutions
This role requires US citizenship
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top