Federal - Client Data Protection (CDP) Director
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company that helps clients transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes. We serve every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and health to make a difference for the people they employ, serve, and protect. Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Client Data Protection (CDP) Director reports to the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and oversees the CDP Division which is responsible for ensuring client data is protected at the appropriate levels on all client projects in accordance with AFS policy, government standards and client specific directives. The CDP Director works with the CISO and other leaders to define, as needed, and implement the appropriate security controls to secure AFS client data. The CDP Director will be responsible for oversight of information security for unclassified, controlled unclassified, and classified information.
+ Basic qualifications
- 10+ years of Information Security experience
- 3+ years of experience as an IT Security executive in a relevant federal agency or private sector government contractor.
- Education: Bachelors of Science degree or higher, preferably in Information Systems, Information Security, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience ensuring Information Security programs comply with Information Assurance (IA) security programs.
- 5+ years of experience with development, creation, and evaluation of program documentation which details system security concepts, system security assessments, tailored security plans, and vulnerability assessments.
- 5+ years of experience in reporting status and recommendations for improvements to either federal government or commercial leadership.
- 5+ years of experience managing an enterprise security program that identified and managed risk in accordance with a security framework (NIST 800-53, RMF or DIACAP, etc.)
Prefered Skills and Qualifications:
- 15 years of Information Security or related experience
- Deep understanding of Federal information security requirements
- Experience with the Intelligence Community
- Consultative approach and incisive diagnostic skills
- Proven executive leadership capability
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of Federal, DoD, and Intelligence Community security requirements.
- Demonstrates an understanding of balancing security risk, cost and delivery requirements.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top