Federal - Citrix Architect
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Greenbelt, MD
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
- Provide engineering leadership and subject matter expertise in the evaluation, development, and documentation of the remote location requirements
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned
- Participates in special projects as required
- Build and maintain product and service standards for VDI capabilities that align with technology strategies
- Assist in the development of requirements, design specifications, and security considerations for the field office physical architecture
- Provide network requirements for remote offices to support business and operational activities (e.g., data networks, backbone/core networks, storage networks, software defined networking, and interoperability with IPv4 and IPv6, external connectivity to cloud)
- Support assigned portfolios as the domain's lead "go to" contact around project pipeline, innovation and escalation, especially understanding and interpreting business requirements, and translating them into architecture, designs, and technical specifications
- Collaborate with TCO to design network services (e.g., DNS, DHCP, IP Management) which integrate with existing BCC network services
- Provide network services, desktop services, office print services, and shared services needed to support the operations
- Provide a design for replica remote office production environments which simulate the environments found at remote offices for testing purposes
- Implement and maintain remote office replica of production environments (e.g., Regional Census Center (RCC), Area Census Office (ACO), and Data Capture Centers)
- Assist in the assessment of the current state of the office services architecture/design
- Lead the definition of the direction and strategy for office services architecture/design to ensure the operational needs are being addressed against aggressive schedules
- Oversee end to end System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of office services architecture/design through to system deployment and operations
- Provide expertise in various areas including Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI), Desktop as a Service, Wide Area Network (WAN) Networking, High Availability and COOP, Office WiFi, Voice over IP (VoIP), etc.
- Lead the development of action plans to design and implement solutions required to meet the 2020 office computing environment requirements
- Designs and documents Office Services architecture and associated designs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Provide enhancements or improvements to Office Services architecture by studying current designs and determining areas for improvement
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Maintains system protocols, architecture, requirements, and associated design documents by enforcing traceability, updating procedures, analyzing system and program changes
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top