Federal - Business Process Specialist
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington D.C.
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Business Process Specialist will work with cross functional teams to document to-be and develop standardized As-Is business process flows. These process flows will drive the strategies to streamline, standardize, and automate back office operations. The business process specialist will lead the coordination of working group sessions and will gather business process data, stakeholder involvement (roles and responsibilities) as well as policy gaps. The Business Process Specialist will lead the business process analysts and support the efforts of the Project Manager.
- Lead the coordination and planning of the business process standardization workshops.
- Develop the Business Process framework.
- Document and validate business process flows that depict the End to End Business for Procurement.
- Asset Management to include lessons learned.
- Assess processes to determine process and tool gaps, how to reduce rework, improve quality, improve efficiency.
- Lead the development of recommendations to resolve the gaps in process, tools, and policies.
- Understand and interpret customer needs/issues in defining quality and establishing quality priorities.
- Design the standardized process improvements/automation.
- Lead the testing and deployment of the solution.
- Lead the development of training and communications with regard to the Standardized business processes and process improvement solution.
- Develop Senior-level executive briefings and other associated project deliverables.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top