Federal - Business Process Analyst
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington D.C
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Business Process Analyst will work with cross functional teams to document to-be and develop standardized As-Is business process flows. These process flows will drive the strategies to streamline, standardize, and automate back office operations. The business process analyst will assist in coordinating working group sessions and to gather business process data, stakeholder involvement (roles and responsibilities) as well as policy gaps. The Business Process Analyst will additionally support the efforts of the Business Process Manager/Consultants.
- Coordinate and assist with planning of the business process standardization workshops.
- Assist in the development of the Business Process framework.
- Document and validate business process flows that depict the End to End Business for Procurement.
- Asset Management to include lessons learned.
- Assess processes to determine process and tool gaps, how to reduce rework, improve quality, improve efficiency.
- Assist in the development of recommendations to resolve the gaps in process, tools, and policies.
- Understand and interpret customer needs/issues in defining quality and establishing quality priorities.
- Assist in the design of the standardized process improvements/automation.
- Assist in the testing and deployment of the solution.
- Assist in the development of training and communications with regard to the Standardized business processes and process improvement solution.
- Assist with the development of with Senior-level executive briefings and other associated project deliverables.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top