Federal - Business Intelligence Reporting Senior Analyst
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The San Antonio Delivery Center is part of the Accenture's US Delivery Center organization, which is comprised of six delivery centers that create client value through innovative technology solutions primarily focused in Application Outsourcing, ERP solutions, Information Management Services, and Net Centric solutions.
Our San Antonio Delivery Center employees can expect to:
- work with cutting edge technology
- deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- receive continuous training and career development
The Business Intelligence Reporting Senior Analyst will be responsible for developing / modifying IBM Cognos BI reports based on functional requirements.
- Perform report modifications based on operational SIRs
- Document technical requirements
- Work with Enterprise Application process teams to investigate report issues and test fixes
- Ensure developed reports return expected results through unit testing
- Review fixes applied by peers prior to migration to higher environments
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top