Federal - Business Consultant
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Reston, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The selected candidate will work with senior client front office leadership and other senior stakeholders to define, deploy, and execute strategic and tactical initiatives in support of client imperatives.
Client imperatives may include:
- Define and visualize business strategy.
- Evaluate and analyze data to support business strategy.
- Communicate strategy to leadership team and workforce.
- Evaluate uptake and execution of strategy.
- Re-engineer processes to improve delivery, reduce complexity, incorporate ownership, minimize duplicate data capture/entry, and foster organization wide collaboration. Integrate re-engineered process with people and technology.
- Deploy process through change management initiatives.
- Operate and maintain process by measuring performance.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top