Federal - Basis Administrator
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Alexandria, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The position for Basis Administrator would be responsible for supporting the SAP Netweaver landscape for the business end user.
The role would consist of:
- Work with Application and Technical teams to solve day to day operations incidents and requests.
- Responsible to help support upgrades, configuration, and maintenance, troubleshooting of the Basis component of the SAP system and associated technologies.
- Environment Migration Support to include moving objects between environments within an SAP landscape.
- Performance monitoring of the SAP system
- Responsible for working with members of different teams to address and resolve any issues or problems.
- Ability to work collaboratively across project teams.
- Ability to perform work on creation of deliverables.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill.
- Must display professionalism and confidence.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Responsible for assisting with SAP installations, patches refreshes, backups.
- Responsible for assisting with troubleshooting.
- Responsible for assisting with transport management when needed.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top