Federal - Automation Tester Specialist
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The Automation Tester Specialist is responsible for the following:
- Supervise multiple automation and performance test teams to define test strategy, design tests, create test cases and execute tests
- Act as a liaison between the development and testing teams
- Ensure that all testing teams are adhering to the test methodology
- Draft reviews for team members
- Create\improve testing methodology as needed
- Report metrics and make release recommendations to leadership
The Automation Tester Specialist should have an in-depth understanding of testing including theory and concepts.
- 3+ years of experience in Automation Testing including experience with RFT 6+ and/or UFT/QTP 11+ and/or Selenium
- 1+ year of experience in a supervisory capacity
- US Citizenship required (Dual citizens not eligible)
- BPT develop and configure scripted components
- Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realize value
- Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that facilitates high performance and motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to complete task on set budgetary parameters and targets
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
Nahomie L.Consulting Manager
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top