Federal - Automation Test Manager
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: St. Louis, MO
AccentureFederal Services, helping our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential...and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating from the nation's capital, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
The musical conductor to our testing efforts. Your symphony? The project. Your audience? Our clients. You help orchestrate and unify the engagement, by setting the tempo with your strategic planning for all things testing. Critics and audiences are wowed by your advocacy on innovative testing products and solutions. By defining and administering standard testing architecture methodologies, processes, and tools across the engagement, you shape the sound of the project ensemble, striking the perfect chord. "Testing 1-2-3" Your mic check responsibilities also include creating test estimates and defining/building reusable testing assets for large/complex project compositions. You harmonize with other Test Architects and delivery teams, to ensure compliance with the test plan and methodology throughout the life cycle of the project. And of course, leading test activities is music to your ears.
- Estimate models and refine factors as necessary
- Work with other project team architects, delivery managers, and project managers to ensure consistency in estimating and understanding of requirements
- Provide test expertise in the development of test processes, standards and guidelines for the unit
- Responsible for the creation of the Test Strategy and Test Approach deliverables and provide strategic direction for testing activities/initiatives
- Provide testing SME support across area(s) of responsibility
- Plan and support integrated testing of all applications within and across domains as defined by the project test plan to ensure business process flow is adequately supported
Here's what you need:
- Advanced in a supervisory capacity
- Expert in software testing
- Advanced in writing test automation scripts in a large enterprise environment. (using a combined suite of tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Tosca, Cucumber, Worksoft Certify or HP UFT/BPT or equivalent)
- Proficient in creating estimates and managing work plans
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with software development lifecycle methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, XP, PMP, etc.
- Recent programing experience in programing languages such as Java, .NET and SQL
- Recent experience with CI/CD tool architectures; Jenkins, Git.*, Maven, Jira, Nagios, Ansible, etc.
Important Eligibility and Client Requirements
US Citizenship and no Dual Citizenship/OCI Cardstatus.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
MO - St. Louis,TX - San Antonio
Back to top