Federal - Audit Readiness Consultant
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company that helps clients transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes. We serve every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and health to make a difference for the people they employ, serve, and protect.
The Federal Audit Readiness Consultant serves as a member of a Functional Team, supporting the Naval Facilities Engineering Command audit response, accounting, and asset management efforts. The Consultant will support the Financial Management and Asset Management teams on a variety of client communication and deliverables. The Consultant will build a foundation of knowledge of business processes, internal controls, and systems in support of client efforts to achieve all audit readiness and response support activities required.
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Minimum 2 years experience in one or more of the following: accounting, financial management, audit and/or business process improvement
- Minimum 2 years experience with MS Office applications (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Minimum 1 year experience of FIAR (Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness)
- US Citizenship Required
- Knowledge of FIAR activities
- Knowledge of Federal financial statement auditing practices
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top