Federal - Application Security Analyst - PI/PO
- Baltimore, MD
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Aberdeen, MD
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We'll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The Application Security Analyst - PI/PO:
- Responsible for the execution of security management practices including designing, developing, implementing, and managing solutions for enterprise SAP applications
- Performing security role development for an enterprise
- Required to participate in pager/on-call support
- Providing estimates of software development cost and schedule
- Performing application security risk analyses and assessments
- Establishing information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands
- Supporting customers in the development and implementation policies
- Performing analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in SAP Security strategy development and implementation focused on SAP PI/PO and Solution Manager. Experience to include most of the following:
- Experienced in SAP Security solutions to include PI/PO, Solution Manager, and ECC
- Experience in deploying new SAP Security solutions to include system startup, configuration, and upgrades
- Ability to interpret ABAP code to identify authorization requirement
- Experience managing users and authorization assignments across SAP and supporting systems
- Extensive experience with and knowledge of SAP Security related tables and programs
- Experience with ABAP and JAVA role development and maintenance
- Experience in working with leadership, functional, and technical teams to understand and implement SAP Security controls
- Understanding and knowledge of functional process in support of Application Security design and problem solving
- Understanding of integration technology for tools interfacing with SAP
- Knowledge of development of custom authorization objects and fields for ABAP and table control• Familiarity with SAP Hot Notes review and concepts
- Experience in coordinating multiple SAP Security full life cycle implementations from preparation to go-live and operation
- Minimum of 2 years of Security experience to include most of the following:
- Experienced with CRDB and related process
- Experience with UAM (User Account Management Tool) and integration with SAP Systems
- Experience with URDB (User Role Database)
- Understands integration between these applications
- Experience integrating 3rd party IDM tools with SAP ABAP and JAVA based systems
- Experienced with security audit logs and Splunk
- US Citizenship required
Bonus points if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
- BW, BI/BOBJ, CAMS, GRC
- IAT Level 2 certification
- Security+ CE and relevant certification/training in technical area
- Exposure to SAFe methodology
- US Federal Government IT Software Development experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Back to top