Federal - Application Security Analyst - CAMS
- Baltimore, MD
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Aberdeen, MD
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We'll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The Application Security Analyst - CAMS:
- Performing system-wide analysis regarding the allocation of enterprise application functions
- Developing analysis of system design in coordination with designers, architects, developers, and business analysts
- Analyzing software development, hardware configuration, and system reliability, maintainability, and availability
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- Minimum of years of experience in SAP Security strategy development and implementation with minimum of 4 years focused on SAP CAMS & MII. Experience to include most of the following:
- Experienced in SAP Security solutions to include CAMS, MII, and ECC
- Experience in deploying new SAP Security solutions to include system startup, configuration, and upgrades
- Ability to interpret ABAP code to identify authorization requirement and create custom SAP utilities
- Experience managing users and authorization assignments across SAP and supporting systems
- Extensive experience with and knowledge of SAP Security related tables and programs
- Experience in working with leadership, functional, and technical teams to understand and implement SAP Security Controls
- Understanding and knowledge of functional process in support of Application Security design and problem solving
- Understands integration technology for tools interfacing with SAP
- Minimum of 3 years with JAVA security including design, configuration, and developmen
- Experience coordinating multiple SAP Security full life cycle implementations from preparation to go-live and operation
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in most of the following:
- Experienced with CRDB and related process
- Experience with UAM (User Account Management Tool) and integration with SAP Systems
- Experience with URDB (User Role Database)
- Understands integration between these applications
- Experience integrating 3rd party IDM tools with SAP ABAP and JAVA based systems
- Experienced with security audit logs and Splunk
- US Citizenship required
Bonus points if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
- Experience with BW, BI/BOBJ, GRC, SCM, Sol Man, & PI
- IAT Level 2 certification
- Exposure to SAFe methodology
- US Federal Government IT Software Development experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Back to top