Federal - Analytics Senior Manager
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So you can deliver what matters most. Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The AFS Analytics Growth Architect is expected to drive organic sales growth and origination on existing accounts by achieving joint sales goals established by the account and the Analytics practice defined to measure success.
Key Responsibilities may include:
- Develop and define client driven value propositions and Analytics strategy within each account family (or prioritized accounts).
- Drive and execute the Analytics strategy, as well as incorporate analytics into top opportunities and strategic deals.
- Support deal shaping, client meetings and capability development.
- Provide subject matter expertise and solutioning support for RFI, RFP and other formal responses, as well as drive sales activities and increase win probability for key deals.
- Identifies trends by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Evaluate potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending solutions as needed.
+ Basic qualifications
- US Citizen
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6 years of Analytics experience
- 6 years of experience with the Federal sales (procurement process) to include: Solutioning support for RFI, RFP and other formal responses; Deal Shaping; and driving sales activities on accounts
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Understanding of Professional Services or System Integration organizations
- Ability to comprehend, synthesize, and report on data and metrics
- Experience creating and presenting executive level briefings
- Experience preparing business development and account plans
- Experience managing opportunity pipelines
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top