Federal - Analytics Manager
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington D.C.
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The Chief Analyst shall have the following responsibilities:
- Leads low to high cross-functional projects and programs end-to-end using a formal PMO process.
- Facilitates the development of a charter and integrated timeline.
- Ensures all functions remain on schedule and issues get resolved or escalated.
- Facilitates regular meetings to review project status for active and pending projects (project pipeline).
- Collaborates with core team to develop solutions and leads project team through implementation and completion. Responsible for reporting status of individual and groups of projects and programs.
- Provides appropriate levels of detail and summarizes complex issues succinctly.
- Manages internal and external relationships in support of program.
- May provide consultation on complex low to high scale projects that integrate into an organized program.
- Creates, maintains, and distributes routine PMO reports, including status reports and updated Gantt charts.
- May manage/oversee a team who are responsible for the delivery of a portfolio of projects and programs.
- Serves as a point of contact to clients and escalation point for any staffing, bandwidth, or delivery issues.
- Monitors vendor performance, tracks third party deliverables, and reports on conflicts and delays of paid tools/services to the Contracting Officer Representative (COR).
- Ensures operations fall within award/contractual guidelines.
- Works multilaterally with stakeholders, vendors, and contracting staff to craft proposals optimized to fit Office requirements while considering budget and resource allocation.
- Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to coworkers.
- May lead project teams and/or plan and manage assignments of lower level employees.
- Makes decisions with thorough understanding of procedures, organizational policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines.
+ Basic qualifications
- Master's Degree and 6+ years of comparable experience; or Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years of comparable experience
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms, principles, and analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents
- Ability to problem solve in situations where multiple options exist
- Advanced quantitative skills
- Strong process, negotiating, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability in project management processes, tools, and techniques
- Ability to build and maintain effective professional and client relationships
- US Citizenship required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers
- Ability to effectively present information
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top