Federal - Analytics Analyst - Alternate Sourcing++
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The Advanced Analytics group is all about focusing on our client's mission. You will implement and promote data driven decision support systems, and create high-impact analytics solutions for our clients. In this role you work on a small team and can switch assignments and projects in a disciplined and fast paced environment. You must be confident to tackle complex problems and will be expected to work on design algorithms and codify large-scale statistical models for real time processing based on the AFS analytics architecture.
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that's why people love it here! As an Analytics Analyst, you'll work alongside clients as you help them make a real difference to their customers: your friends, family and neighbors. You'll work with them to identify their challenges and collaborate with your Accenture colleagues to develop and craft solutions. You might spend your day:
- Identifying, assessing, and solving business problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Developing statistical models to identify hidden patterns in a large amount of data
- Tracking marketing campaign results and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Developing data visualization dashboards to present findings intuitively
- Building analytic-centric applications on a web-based platform.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree (with a graduation date no later than September 30, 2019)
- This role requires US Citizenship with no dual US Citizenship exceptions
- Degree Type/Major: Business Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Finance, or any other related field
- Strong Critical Thinking, Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top