Federal - Agile Transformation Lead
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Huntsville, AL or Washington, DC
Travel: 75% domestic travel required
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company that helps clients transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes. We serve every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and health to make a difference for the people they employ, serve, and protect.
We are seeking an Agile professional with experience leading teams and people in a complex environment and with a positive mindset. If you have previously led Agile/Scrum adoption as part of the transformation team as well as those who drive and influence change and can effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, this position will allow you to grow personally and professionally as well as make a real difference in transforming a government agency with a critical mission.
Your mission will be to enable the growth and development of software delivery teams and organization leadership as agents of the overall transformation. To accomplish this mission, you combine education, coaching, mentoring and consulting within a comprehensive transformation framework.
+ Basic qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- 5+ years Agile experience either leading or coaching teams
- 2+ years of facilitation experience
- 1 year of transformation experience for a large program/project or enterprise from an Agile perspective
- IC Agile coaching, Scrum Alliance trainer or coach, SAFe program consultant or Lean Kanban University training or certification
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Lean Start-up/Design thinking methodology
- US Citizenship required
- Previous Agile software development experience
- Commercial and Federal experience preferred
- ACI (Agile Coaching Institute) Agile Facilitation certification is a plus
- Experience creating training materials and sharing knowledge at different levels
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
US Citizenship Required.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top