Federal - Advanced Malware Defense Specialist
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Chantilly, VA
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Advanced Malware Defense Specialist will perform the following activities:
- Deploy, configure, operate, maintain, update, and manage advanced malware defense capabilities (currently FireEye) and policies.
- Ensure all advanced malware defense appliances, databases, reporting servers, and other components are compliant with the most applicable DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), current with all approved patches, security content, and guest images, and are backed up (configurations and data) on a regular basis.
- Perform regular health checks on the advanced malware defense appliances to ensure they are operating properly and within the expected performance range.
- Provide custom metrics reports to support regular and ad hoc Government reporting requirements.
- Document health and status checks and any updates made to the advanced malware defense appliances.
- Plan and execute the integration of advanced malware defense appliances with other network and security tools.
- Review and update all Advanced Malware Defense SOPs, Work Instructutions, MOAs, and CONOPS as changes occur with official versions published semi-annually.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top