Federal - Accounts Receivable Billing Analyst
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
Great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
Professionals in our Corporate Functions run and manage Accenture's internal operations and all activities across our business, from Finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling us to provide the capabilities and expertise that clients need to help them become high-performance businesses.
Key Responsibilities for the Accounts Receivable Billing Analyst include:
- Categorize and analyze data for the period to prepare for senior executive review
- Identify billable vs. non-billable expenses based on project specific policy
- Review and drive approval of expenses for invoice generation
Time-Entry System Hours Reconciliation
- Retrieve time input & billable hours from Costpoint
- Review and action variance between time entry system and approved billable hours
- Maintain monthly invoice dashboard
- Coordinate monthly invoicing activities with Client Financial Management (CFM) and update the finance monthly calendar
- Generate draft invoices in Excel (billable fees, billable expenses, verify billing rates, monitor purchase order threshold)
- Drive approval of draft invoices
- Communicate finalized invoice to CFM for A/R entry
- Troubleshoot invoice discrepancies and drive resolution with CFM, PM Lead, and clients
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top