Accenture Interactive-a new breed of agency that's all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it's foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world's largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people's lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world's greatest experiences.
Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency
The Optimization Manager oversees the production and delivery of Experience Optimization services for which the client is contracted and drives the successful execution of the overall digital program. This manager is able to build strong client relationships, can quickly understand the client marketing technology stack, and is able to leverage quantitative and qualitative data in development of the experience optimization strategy.
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (minimum 12 years)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in digital marketing and/or digital analytics
- Minimum of 3 years of experience leading project delivery in an agency or client-facing environment
- 3 years of experience responding to an RFP, assisting with building client relationships and sales revenue.
Bonus points if:
- Foundational experience and strength on core Product, UX, analytics competencies and account management
- Strong understanding of the e-commerce environment (i.e. goals, challenges, KPIs, technologies etc.)
- Deeply understand digital business metrics and can explain not just what happened but why it happened
- Experience with digital products and visual design projects in a client facing environment and can speak to successful and unsuccessful experiences
- Conducted A/B tests (ex: Optimizely, Monetate, Adobe target) and experience with one or more web analytics platforms (ex: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, IBM Coremetrics, Kissmetrics or Webtrends)
- Able to problem solution on the spot with difficult, atypical problems.
- Ability to communicate with both business and technical resources, particularly the skill of expressing complex issues with clarity & simplicity.
- Has strong understanding of a customer's digital journey, the platforms leveraged to deliver that journey, the data-types one would capture throughout that journey, and how one might look to measure across and optimize that journey.
- Is able to identify and act upon teachable moments with mid and associate level analysts and identify goals to help counselees develop and fulfill career path.
- Seamlessly executes with little to no oversight.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $99,900 - $168,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
IL - Chicago,MN - Minneapolis