Organization: Corporate Functions/Workplace
Location: Austin, TX
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Provide executive support to various executives with complex organizational responsibilities. Independently complete assigned non-routine tasks to meet goals and may work in a team environment. Serve as the primary support and act as a liaison between the executives and their organization. Support the operations of the local office.
Administrative Support Provide Executive
- Prepare a range of non-routine correspondence according to company guidelines for signature by executive, (i.e. brand compliance, proof reading materials for consistency, grammar, and spelling).
- Compile, process and analyze data based on research objectives and prepare reports •Coordinate work with third-party suppliers - both internal and external - to address support needs and issues on behalf of the executive
- Prepare draft proposals and presentations with direction from Executive and/or support from other individuals or service departments, as necessary
- Assist with miscellaneous complex administrative tasks (i.e. locate and complete standard Accenture forms, provide invoicing and accounts reconciliation support, maintain voicemail/email distribution lists, may manage time and expense reports)
- Leverage Accenture's business and technology strategies
- Identify and analyze trends in concepts and technologies as well as process improvements affecting the workplace arena, implementing each as appropriate •Oversee the business operations of real estate and workplace-related services including management and support of financial, operational and quality metrics
- Arrange and coordinate meetings/conferences in liaison with the Meeting and Events Planning team when applicable.
- Handle routine and non-routine logistics (e.g. contact meeting participants and coordinate responses, compose meeting materials and follow-up correspondence with input and review by Executive).
- Follow up on action items and report status to Executives/meeting attendees. Identify potential speakers and provide local, on-site support as appropriate.
- Arrange conference calls, video conferences or data conferences occasionally involving a global audience
- Anticipate travel needs of executive and independently coordinate complex travel arrangements, typically involving multiple changes and destinations based on understanding of executive's availability and obligations. Support with travel documentation and procedures (itineraries, visa/passport procedures).
- Keep current and be knowledgeable on Accenture's tools and technology. Educate executives on new and existing technology / processes in order to support Accenture's overall strategy
- Develop relationships with executives' clients and their Executive Support
- Review and sort paper-based and electronic mail, identify/take action required where appropriate
- Manage potential complex calendar / diary activity, including coordination of appointments for executives as well as extensive rescheduling. Keep executives informed as needed
- Provide telephone support (i.e. answer calls promptly and courteously). Act as executives' representative to independently handle calls
- Maintain contact and email distribution lists
- Record and monitor work requests into the tracking tool in a timely manner according to local capabilities and guidelines
- Provide space and service support
- Develop and deliver workplace services and solutions at the right cost to meet business needs
- Provide strategic direction for management of real estate and workplace-related solutions and services for Accenture globally, including: Security and safety programs and operations to support safeguarding of our people and property
- Real estate portfolio management
- Executive support •Facility and office operations
- Travel, events and destination services
- Records Management
- Creative Services
- High level of professionalism with a good executive presence-demonstrated poise, calm under fire
- Proactive business partner-demonstrated customer service mentality, assuming ownership over solutions while maintaining flexibility and adaptability
- High level of energy and love of work and business-genuine interest in business and willingness and desire to learn our business
- Self-starter-demonstrated ability to work independently and assume greater responsibilities over time
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills-independently overcomes roadblocks
- Collaborative with high EQ-able to engage a diverse set of stakeholders, understand different viewpoints, build long-term relationships and create collaborate team environment
- Team player-desire to work as a team player while accepting substantial individual responsibility
- Technology savvy with an interest in new generation technology-comfortable doing things a different way, trouble-shooting and recommending new technology
- Discrete-ability to work with highly confidential material and maintain confidentiality
- Continuous learner mindset-desire to grow quickly with a commitment to excellence
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.