Executive Support Analyst (San Francisco/SanJose)
Organization: Corporate Functions/Workplace Management & Solutions
Location: San Francisco/San Jose, CA
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 435 ,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Workplace Management and Solutions professionals provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture's workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture's business and technology strategies.
Executive Support Analyst
Provide executive support to various executives with complex organizational responsibilities. Independently complete assigned non-routine tasks to meet goals and may work in a team environment. Serve as the primary support and act as a liaison between the executives and their organization. Support the operations of the local office.
- Prepare a range of non-routine correspondence according to company guidelines for signature by executive, (i.e. brand compliance, proof reading materials for consistency, grammar, and spelling)
- Compile, process and analyze data based on research objectives and prepare reports
- Arrange and coordinate meetings/conferences in liaison with the Meeting and Events Planning team when applicable. Handle routine and non-routine logistics (e.g. contact meeting participants and coordinate responses, compose meeting materials and follow-up correspondence with input and review by Executive). Follow up on action items and report status to Executives/meeting attendees. Identify potential speakers and provide local, on-site support as appropriate
- Coordinate work with third-party suppliers - both internal and external - to address support needs and issues on behalf of the executive
- Arrange conference calls, video conferences or data conferences occasionally involving a global audience
- Assist with miscellaneous complex administrative tasks (i.e. locate and complete standard Accenture forms, provide invoicing and accounts reconciliation support, maintain voicemail/email distribution lists, may manage time and expense reports)
- Keep current and be knowledgeable on Accenture's tools and technology. Educate executives on new and existing technology / processes in order to support Accenture's overall strategy
- Develop relationships with executives' clients and their Executive Support Associates
- Record and monitor work requests into the tracking tool in a timely manner according to local capabilities and guidelines
- May be responsible for coordinating the activities of other Executive Support Associates/Analysts for their team, this is defined as assigning tasks in a structured and formal way and on a regular basis
- May anticipate travel needs of executive and independently coordinate complex travel arrangements, typically involving multiple changes and destinations based on understanding of executive's availability and obligations. Support with travel documentation and procedures (itineraries, visa/passport procedures)
- May prepare draft proposals and presentations with direction from Executive and/or support from other individuals or service departments, as necessary
- May review and sort paper-based and electronic mail, identify/take action required where appropriate
- May manage potential complex calendar / diary activity, including coordination of appointments for executives as well as extensive rescheduling. Keep executives informed as needed
- May provide telephone support (i.e. answer calls promptly and courteously). Act as executives' representative to independently handle calls
- May maintain contact and email distribution lists
+ Basic qualifications
- High School diploma
Preferred Skill Requirements:
- College degree
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook; strong calendar management skills
- Previous EA experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Good organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Highly responsive, flexible and adaptable
- Proactive thinker/action taker
- High level of professionalism
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Availability to work outside normal business window
- Ability to work OT if needed
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top